Compare Sole Trader Insurance

Sole Trader insurance with FAST Trader Insurance

Sole Trader Insurance

Need to compare the costs of  solo trader insurance? Start by comparing the available trader insurance options with a panel of UK brokers. To get started select Get Quotes and complete one simple online form. Your sole trader insurance requirements will be shared automatically with multiple UK brokers that work at providing a range of comprehensive quotes.

Regardless of how careful you actually are, any poor advice that’s given to a client, a tiny accident on your premises or the theft your expensive equipment can cost your business thousands of pounds. Sole trader insurance will give you the peace of mind you need knowing that you’re covered for these eventualities and many others.

Compare Sole Trader Insurance

Create your Sole Trader Insurance with these specialist covers

  • Professional Indemnity insurance : This will cover the costs of defending you and your business against allegations of professional negligence and any compensation or damages subsequently awarded against you. An example of this would be you giving a client wrongful or incorrect advice. This is critical protection for all sole traders. Insurance cover is typically available with limits that range from £50,000 to £5m.
  • Public and Product Liability insurance : This covers the costs of defending your business if someone is injured, or their property is damaged, which arises from you going about your business or supplying to them products. This includes any damages that are awarded against you should you be unsuccessful. In certain cases, legal fees alone will cost your business thousands of pounds. This is a vital cover if you deal regularly with members of the public or clients. 
  • Employers Liability insurance : This is a legal requirement here in the UK if your business has employees. It will cover your business against claims for injury or illness that may be suffered by employees that arise from their employment. Regardless of what industry you work in if your business employs staff you will need this cover.
  • Office Insurance : This covers your actual office buildings, their contents, and even computer equipment against accidental damage this includes theft while it is on your business premises. You are also to choose to cover your business equipment on a worldwide basis. (things like mobile phones and laptops) You can insure your business against the loss of income following events such as damage that occurs to your property.
  • Occupational Personal Accident insurance : This type of cover will provide a weekly payment to you if you are unable to work due to temporary total disablement. (this is typically subject to a 14 day deferment period) In the unfortunate event of loss of limbs, speech, sight, hearing, permanent total disablement or death, a lump sum is generally paid out.
  • Legal Representation and Employment Disputes insurance : This will pay any legal and representation costs, together with any awards that you are required to pay, following an employment dispute. It also will pay expenses and costs for certain crisis management corporate manslaughter, official investigation, identity fraud, pollution and data protection issues.
  • Cyber and Data Risks insurance : This type of cover will pay the costs associated with the restoring data and equipment, informing any clients, meeting ransom demands (it does happen) and losses of your net profit that follow a cyber-attack. It also will pay your legal defense costs and damages that you are legally liable for regarding payment to other parties. If in your business you are holding confidential information of your clients or any of their projects on your computers and other internet connected devices, you should seriously consider this this cover

Compare Sole Trader Insurance

Web Analytics